- The POWER LED is on when power is there.
- The CHECK LED is controlled by the Port pin P0.
- The WAN Ethernet LED is controlled by the RTL8019 output pin e.g. not
directly under software control.
- The 4 LEDS for the ethernet swith is controlled by the BCM5325 ethernet
The IRQs and external I/O:
- INREQ0(P8) is connected to the reset button on the back.
- The IOPDATA in uboot is initially 0x23501 In NetGear firmware, the IOP
regsiter is like this:
- IOPMOD 0x0003FAFF -> P8(RESET Button), P10 are input, others are output
- IOPCON 0x00007000 -> IRQ2(P10) is Enabled, Active High,Filter on, Level
- IOPDATA 0x00001101 -> P13 is controlling the WAN ethernet LED or reset
- P12 is controlling the BCM5325 reset, have to generate a high-low-high
- Chip select ECS2 - used for RTL8019
- REFEXTCON CE 27 83 00 -> External I/O bank 0 starts at 0x3000000 So
ECS2 is 0x3008000
- According to Samsung's datasheet, the External IRQ2 is irq number 2
- EXTDBWIDTH 0x06502002 -> External I/O-2 is 16Bit port (RTL8019)
- EXTACON0 0x06480648
- EXTACON1 0x06480648