- The current source code is really a hack, needs more clean up like adding
a proper board type configuration for rp614 other than just use the
- The PPPOE/NAT performance seems not too optimized. My ADSL speed could
reach about 3M on a PC if directly connected to the ADSL modem or going
through the router with the original firmware. My current uclinux router
firmware can only reach 1.5M maximum. So I have to find out where is the
bottleneck. If anybody already know why, please let me know.
- The BOA web server is compiled right now but not started. I plan to use it
to supply some simple configuration interface for things like adsl user and
passwd, iptable configuration rules.
- Need a better way to update the firmware other than going through the jtag
every time. Maybe through MTD via BOA web interface but not too sure yet.
- Start a sshd on the router so that I can connect to it from