Initially I got a source tar ball from some chinese web site. But the source
code was originally for little endian systems. So I did a lot of work modifying
it and debugging it. I got the kernel booted up but the shell crashed.
Then I got the big endian tar ball from http://mac.os.nctu.edu.tw and started
working on that and migrated my original changes over. Luckily I got my linux
booted up and got a shell.
This is the first time I have ever really working on a uclinux source tree.
So I did a lot of stupid things and I had to google a lot so that I got why what
was wrong. It was sometime painful but it was really fun.